Sunday 13 January 2008

Silence..............

The silence rose like dark clouds over my skies,
Was it contempt now or had it been eternal lies,
I hope it is just a phase which will see an end,
Or is our friendship now round the bend???

Was it just an illusion of a short time,
Or will it persist and resemble other friendships of mine?
Like the three of us who dispersed to three corners of this land,
And yet we are linked by the bonds that bind,

Will the same happen with new bonds,
Will they stand the test of time??
Or will they crumble like a house of cards,
And will I have to find solace inwards?

Time is a bewitching temptress I have surmised,
She poses her questions much before they're realised,
And if you are infatuated by her riddles,
You'll become me…………..

-La confusa cráneo

No comments: