Friday 20 June 2008

00:48

This wouldn't have been a familiar waking hour for me about exactly one year ago. I was then the ideal (what did i just type???) ........ oh lemme cut the crap. Its just that i never used to stay up so late. Boy did this one year change me, now 00:48 may see me one movie into a 3 movie one night stand. Very rarely it might find me studying, cramming for a quiz at 8 the next morning. well whats captured my attention tonight ( apart from an Orkut profile of well..... lets make it a certain "someone" (winky-winky)) is that Germany lead 2 goals to none against the Portuguese .........
aawell make that 2-1 to germany with nuno gomes firing in one from close range.

Well what i found crazy was that for one team who scraped in to lead by two goals over another that played some great footer is.......... well.......... footer :)

well me for one was shocked twice over (thrice??? refer to previous parantheses (not so shocked there)) tonight when germany pulled 2 on portugal in the space of 4 mintues.

Now this blog post is gettin drab and boring which it was anyway going to do in the first place
"Cut"

No comments: